Requests may be made to Fayetteville Public Schools to transfer a student(s) into or out of the district pursuant to district student policy. 


Option A: If FPS is the resident district (i.e. you live in a Fayetteville Public Schools zone)

  1. Complete Petition for Transfer of Students form, including a brief reason you are requesting the transfer
  2. Submit form to: 

FPS Central Registration office
300 S. Ray Avenue
Fayetteville, AR 72701

Entrance located on the north side of the FPS Administration Annex

Email: chad.scott@g.fayar.net
|Phone: 479-973-8649
Fax: 479-527-3645
Attention: Central Registration

      3. Central Registration staff will contact you when form is processed

Option B: If FPS is the receiving district (i.e. you do not live in a Fayetteville Public Schools zone)

  1. Complete “Petition for Transfer of Students” form
  2. Submit form to the resident district’s administration office