Welcome to Owl Creek School
Principal – Brandon Craft
Welcome to Owl Creek School’s website! Thank you for your interest in one of the most unique and diverse schools in Arkansas. Owl Creek is both a Pre-K through fourth grade elementary school AND a fifth and sixth grade middle school. We are very fortunate to get to know some of our students for as many as eight school years.
We S.O.A.R. every day at Owl Creek. The S.O.A.R. acronym helps define our building culture and expectations for students and staff. We Support and encourage others. We are Outstanding leaders. We strive to Always be safe. We are Respectful and responsible.
Our mission is: Owl Creek School will SOAR by inspiring leadership, maintaining high expectations, embracing diversity, developing good character, and creating lasting relationships.
We believe that:
- Every child is a leader
- Failure and struggle canlead to success
- Individuality and diversity make us stronger
- Relationships foster learning
- High expectations support growth
- Children learn in different ways
- All can adapt to achieve excellence
- Communication and collaboration are key
- Community partnerships promote success
- Character building is essential
- Celebrating success and growth is important
I am blessed to be your principal and to work with so many caring and knowledgeable staff members. We are fortunate to have an amazing group of parents and community members to support our outstanding students. Owl Creek is an award winning school because of the great team of people that call our school home each day. Please feel free to reach out to me if I can ever be of assistance. Thank you for your interest in Owl Creek School and Fayetteville Public Schools.
Your partner in education,
Brandon Craft, Principal